You can reset the default Shutdown power button to other options like Restart, Log off and etc. Right-click on Start, select Properties, and choose the Power button action that you use the most.
The “K” Conundrum
- Sulit.com.ph: Pinoy’s One-stop Online Shop - 27,072 views
- D-Link Reinforces Support of World IPv6 Launch Day - 26,613 views
- Alcatel introduces 2 new mobile phones - 19,972 views
- MSI Overdrive 2012: e-Sports Intensified! - 13,516 views
- Alcatel unveils two new phones completing the OneTouch family - 11,940 views