Nokia won the Gold Award in the Smartphone Category, and the Platinum Award in the Mobile Phone Category for the 11th year in a row. On the heels of the successful Nokia Lumia launch, Ms. Yvonne Tey, Reader’s Digest Asia commercial director, presented Nikka Abes,communications manager, with the Gold Award last May 31 at the Genting Club, Resorts World Manila(shown in photo). The Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands survey, on its 14th year, has become a marketing institution serving as a barometer in identifying consumer preferences and recommendations. Ipsos, the world’s third largest market research company, conducted the phone and postal consumer survey. Seventy-four percent of respondents in Asia agree that a brand survey voted by consumers is helpful in making purchase decisions while 59 percent say that they are more likely to buy a product which has been named a Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand.
The “K” Conundrum
- Sulit.com.ph: Pinoy’s One-stop Online Shop - 27,071 views
- D-Link Reinforces Support of World IPv6 Launch Day - 26,610 views
- Alcatel introduces 2 new mobile phones - 19,971 views
- MSI Overdrive 2012: e-Sports Intensified! - 13,512 views
- Alcatel unveils two new phones completing the OneTouch family - 11,940 views