HP expands its portfolio of HP Deskjet Ink Advantage printers with five new printers that offer A+ affordability, quality and reliability for families and students with different printing needs. With first-to-market technologies such as wireless direct printing that does not require a network and other features that boost productivity, the HP Ink Advantage line-up is a convenient and cost-effective tool to help enhance learning for children.
• The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 All-in-One printer now comes with an intuitive graphic display for easy scanning and copying, while delivering high-quality prints at low running costs.
• The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4615 All-in-One and 4625 e-All-in-One printers allow users to print, scan, copy and fax, and save up to 40% on energy use with Scheduled On/Off feature.
• The new HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525, 5525 e-All-in-One printers offer automatic two-sided (duplex) printing, wireless direct printing that allow users to easily print from wireless-enabled mobile devices without a network or router.
“HP is committed to provide innovations and choices that suit the specific needs of students and families. Our growing HP Deskjet Ink Advantage portfolio will offer more affordable innovations that allow our customers to print more at a lower cost without sacrificing quality or reliability,” said HP Print and Personal Systems Country Manager Albert Mateo.
HP was the first to introduce the Ink Advantage series that allows users to enjoy high-quality printing at up to half the cost, offering Filipino parents one of their best investments for their children’s education. HP’s new line-up of Deskjet Ink Advantage printers are enhanced with more features and faster print speeds, while offering different price-points to address customers’ varying needs.
More choices for affordable printing
HP expands their Deskjet Ink Advantage portfolio to offer more choices for affordable, high-quality printing. They include:
The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 All-in-One printer is ideal for home-users who want a compact and affordable device that can print, scan and copy. Users can easily scan and copy documents and photos from the intuitive graphic display and customize images or text with the reduce/enlarge buttons. Students can also take advantage of affordable, borderless prints in HP-quality to create impressive assignments and projects.
The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4615 All-in-One, 4625 e-All-in-One printers are ideal for school administrations and home offices looking for a versatile product with print, scan, copy, and fax functions, while producing outstanding documents at a low cost. The ENERGY STAR qualified devices feature a 35-page document feeder to help complete print jobs quickly.
With the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4625 e-All-in-One printer, home and small offices can easily print while away from the device with HP ePrint and share resources with wireless networking.
The new HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525, 5525 e-All-in-One printers come with first-to-market features that grow HP’s lead in addressing customers’ growing mobile and digital needs by allowing them to:
- Easily print from any wireless-enabled mobile devices without a network or router through HP wireless direct printing
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint
- Directly access and print online educational content with HP print apps such as Lorax, Dreamworks, Yahoo Digest and many more on the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 5525 e-All-in-One printer, which also allows for direct scanning to email without a PC.
Both printers are ENERGY STAR qualified devices that can save the use of paper by up to 50 percent with automatic double-sided printing and copying.
Low-cost, low-maintenance printing
The Original HP Ink cartridges used with the Deskjet Ink Advantage printer series enable homemakers to print up to 600 pages at only Php 390, saving them more money for the family.
With the innovative HP Ink Advantage system, students can shine by printing high-quality schoolwork and outstanding school projects affordably, while parents can enjoy reliable printing at low costs.
Using Original HP Ink cartridges also allow users to reduce the cost of printer damage and reprints from messy leaks, spills and clogged print heads with the use of alternatives and counterfeit cartridges.