As ROG evolves to being more than a component and PC brand, producing products that are aesthetically pleasing and engineered to win have become the group’s standard.
To help spread awareness about our newest products, we’re encouraging our current fanbase of ROG gear to take a breather from their online grind, go outside, get creative, and join ASUS ROG’s Gear Up to the Great Outdoors Campaign. It is our way of giving back to our gamers for patronizing our ever-growing product line.
To join the campaign, end-users should adhere to the steps stated below:
1. The campaign is open only to users with the following ROG/ROG Strix Peripherals:
o Keyboards – ROG Claymore or ROG Strix Flare
o Mouse – ROG Spatha, ROG Gladius II, ROG Pugio, ROG Strix Evolve, or ROG Strix Impact
o Headset – ROG Delta, ROG Strix Fusion 700, 500, or 300
2. The gamer should create a creative shot/s of any of the aforementioned peripherals lighted up outdoors. End-user should physically use their choice of peripheral/s. Digital image manipulation to include the peripheral/s is/are strictly prohibited. However, minor image retouches (incl. but not limited to: exposure, brightness, contrast, cropping) are allowed.
3. Image/s should be uploaded to their own Facebook profiles and the privacy set to Public. The following hashtags should also be used: #GearUpToTheGreatOutdoors, #RepublicOfGamers, #ROG. There is no limit to the number of unique entries the end-user can post, as long as the previous steps are followed.
4. We will only be accepting entries from November 20, 2018 to January 20, 2019. Only one winner will be chosen on January 25, 2019.
5. Criteria for judging will be based on ASUS internal voting (60%) and community voting (40%) which will be comprised of: Likes (30%), Shares (40%), and Comments (25%)
6. The winner of the campaign will receive the following:
o Roundtrip economy flight to Bali, Indonesia for two via Philippines Airlines. Inclusive of taxes and corresponding terminal fees
o 4 days & 3 nights hotel accommodation for a twin sharing room inclusive of daily hotel breakfast
o PHP 10,000 pocket money
o Hotel-airport (v.v.) transfers
7. This campaign is open only to Philippine residents with valid Philippine passports.
8. ASUS PH reserves the right to change and/or modify the mechanics without prior notice.