World leading publisher monetisation platform Kiosked will invest up to $10M USD in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region through 2017. The company expands its global footprint to help media companies commercialise content across multiple devices.
Kiosked’s investment in APAC comes at a time when the digital category is growing and the Asian market continues to embrace programmatic – inclusive of digital display, video, mobile, and with the burgeoning interest in 360° advertising units.
- Two thirds of the growth in global digital ad spend will come from Asia in the next five years, according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
- Online video revenues across 14 markets in Asia Pacific are projected to rocket from $12.8 billion last year to $35 billion by 2021, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22%, according to Forbes.
“Right now is the right time to commit resources to Asia, allowing us to select the best sales, support, and development talent across 16 countries.” says David McGrath, APAC Managing Director.
“Additionally, Kiosked will expand its world-class Innovation Lab to Singapore by actively hiring developers to infuse technical expertise across the high growth areas of mobile and video,” adds McGrath.
Kiosked’s APAC announcement follows the company’s recent doubling of staff and establishment of offices in Tokyo, Sydney, and Shenzhen,
With its global headquarters in Europe, Kiosked has rapidly grown, establishing offices in New York, London, and Los Angeles.
- Kiosked is already trusted by multitude of widely known publishers and brands in the APAC market, including Jiji Press (JPN), Goal.com, Moshtix (AU), Apple Daily (TW), Liputan6 (IN), Inquirer (PH).
- Kiosked is trusted by the world’s largest programmatic buyers: more than 10,000 advertisers run their ads through the platform.
- The Kiosked in-content advertising placements are featured by more than 1,000 premium publishers including Forbes, IDG, and About.com.
- The Kiosked platform delivers ads that reach more than 300 million unique visitors per month with 4 billion monthly impressions.
- Kiosked is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Northern Europe, at a rate of 300%+ per year.
Micke Paqvalén, CEO and Co-Founder of Kiosked, says the investment completes a global network:
“APAC is a dynamic region to develop digital advertising. It consists of markets with different technology adoption rates and usage patterns – and is keen to adopt new services. The Kiosked offering is comprehensive in that it can cater to the specific needs of each country. Our mission is to elevate the value of digital advertising for all, we are thrilled to bring our platform to benefit APAC publishers and advertisers.”