Including the Industry’s Only Proactive and Predictive Automated Support
- ProSupport Plus for PCs and tablets is only complete support service combining priority access to expert support, accidental damage repair, and proactive/predictive monitoring for automatic issue prevention and resolution
- Dell is the first to offer proactive and predictive support on PCs and tablets enabled by Dell’s SupportAssist technology
- Spend up to 84 percent less time on technical support calls and take up to 58 percent fewer steps to resolve a hard drive issue than with key competitors
- ProSupport Plus for PCs and tablets is now available to customers and channel partners in an additional 35 countries and five languages, bringing the total global coverage to 101 countries and 21 languages
Dell recently announced its flagship ProSupport Plus for PCs and tablets support service is now available in 35 additional countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Through SupportAssist technology, Dell is the first and only company in the industry to offer proactive and predictive automated support for issue prevention and resolution for end-user systems. The complete support solution is designed to provide maximum support with minimal customer effort.
ProSupport Plus prevents issues before they occur and quickly resolves issues when they do, combining everything customers and channel partners need in a single offer that includes:
- 24×7 access to ProSupport engineers with deep hardware and software expertise
- Proactive and predictive automated support enabled by Dell’s SupportAssist monitoring technology
- Self-service case management and parts dispatch via Dell’s TechDirect portal, mobile application or API
- Coverage for drops, spills and electrical surges to protect hardware investments
- Hard drive retention after replacement to ensure data control
- A dedicated Technical Account Manager who serves as a single point of accountability and provides monthly reporting for customers with 1,000 or more ProSupport Plus systems
This expansion means ProSupport Plus is now available for Dell Latitude, OptiPlex, Precision, Vostro, XPS, Venue and Chromebook products in the following countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa: Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, Botswana, Bulgaria, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Estonia, Ethiopia, Ghana, Hungary, Iceland, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda and United Arab Emirates. It is also available in these Asian countries: Brunei, Indonesia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
“Dell is revolutionizing the support model with proactive and predictive automated support for end-user systems,” said Doug Schmitt, vice president and general manager of Global Support and Deployment at Dell. “ProSupport Plus is the fastest growing service in Dell history. Customers and partners clearly see the value in not only resolving issues much more quickly, but actually preventing them altogether. We’re pleased to bring this service and its enabling technology to even more countries across the globe.”