HP today unveiled its latest computing innovations which transform the mobile computing experience. From the thinnest and lightest notebooks to a next-generation printing, the new line-up addresses customers’ needs for devices that take them through the rigors of work and the enjoyment of life.
Work and life are converging into “One Life” and there are no longer boundaries between the two. Workplaces are no longer confined spaces but anywhere with an Internet connection, and workstyles involve more collaboration than ever before. Today’s workforce, consisting of a growing millennial base, expects the technology they use to fulfill both their business and personal requirements.
“Millennials want the device they use to be stylish and stunning, and which gives them the freedom to create and express their aspirations. If they use the device for work, they also want to be sure that it is secure enough and lets them collaborate effortlessly,” said Albert Mateo Jr., Managing Director, HP Philippines Inc. “At HP, we are constantly pushing the envelope in design, productivity, security and entertainment to build innovative products for ‘One Life’, so our customers get an enhanced computing experience whether for work or play.”
These new products include:
- HP EliteBook Folio – the perfect combination of commercial-grade performance in a premium consumer notebook design. The thinnest and lightest business-class notebook HP has ever created at only 12.4 mm and under 1 kg, the EliteBook Folio does not compromise on business-critical robustness, security and manageability.
- HP Elite x2 – an incredibly versatile tablet that offers the productivity of a full notebook with the convenience of a tablet perfectly designed for the mobile professional. It has long battery life, is equipped with Windows 10 and is built with a 6th generation Intel Core M vPro processor optimized for high performance with power efficiency and SSD technology, enabling a fanless, virtually silent computing experience with no moving parts.
- HP Elite x3 – the first built-for-business mobile device running Windows 10 that revolutionizes the mobile computing experience. The HP Elite x3 bridges phablet, laptop and desktop use cases from a single computing device while enabling users to run key productivity apps across these different experiences seamlessly.
- HP PageWide Enterprise Color MFP 586 – the PageWide Technology delivers the fastest speeds and deepest security for the lowest total cost of ownership in its class.
- HP PageWide Pro 477 – the PageWide Pro delivers the lowest total cost of ownership and fastest speeds in its class. The PageWide Pro 477 gives you professional color at breakthrough total cost of ownership, making it the lowest in its class.
- HP PageWidePro 577dw Multifunction Printer – the new PageWidePro lets you accomplish more with its unmatched speeds—up to 70 ppm— the fastest first-page printing in its class. You are able to minimize downtime with HP PageWide Technology that delivers reliable performance businesses demand.
Photo Caption (Main photo): Mr. Albert Mateo Jr.- Managing Director, HP Philippines Inc.